SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
Search engine optimization is the term used to narrate medium that brings optimization of a website for search engines. SEO importance not only for deriving quality visitors from search engines, but it’s also a medium to improve the user-friendliness of your website and increase its credibility to the global world. Has completely changed now! Since Google search engine change algorithms annually, it is necessary we identify what will work next after the change on search engine algorithms, here we need to ask what really works. And also discovering how they work it best we switched to the new style to keep our blogs ranking and propelling on SERPS.
Just the way it happen before, creating 10 – 15 articles for a micro niche website, doing on page adding keywords to the content and then keep making links until it gets ranked. It’s over now! SEO has now completely changing.
Comment backlinks will not help you now to get a higher ranking in the Google SERPs. What matters now is just uniqueness and relevancy! This means all contents available on your website should be legit and always really good, as this help to enhance the visibility of blog post on the Google SERPs.
Difference in Algorithms may affects your website not to rank on first page of the search engine, Since the motive working on SEO is to acquire concrete result on search result any keyword your blog is specialized, the ability for a blog post or pages to rank high on different search engines rest on foundation, which is the search engine optimization strategies, the criteria’s that should be put into optimization is
WHAT SHOULD BE CONSIDER
CONTENT: Create 100% unique and lengthy content that covers almost everything about the topic that you’re trying to rank for. (As posted on Authority Hacker – From 2018 Google will give more priority to the pages that covers the whole topic in one. No matter how long your content can go. You can make it more powerful just by adding every single related topic.)
Confirmed by Ahrefs – A single page that is ranking for a short tail and very high volume keyword can also rank in the Top 10 results of Google for more than 10,000 keywords!
KEYWORD: You can use your main keywords in your content in a ratio of how long your content is. 2 – 3% density would be fine. (Personally tried and worked really well). Over optimization of just main keywords cannot be a problem if you do it in a proper way. (Apart from over optimization of main keywords, sub-keywords or so called Long tail keywords can also let you down for a penalty!)
GOOGLE PENGUIN ALGORITHM: Google penguin algorithm is now working with the core algorithm in real time. But keep in mind that Google Penguin has now become really less affect able.
PBNs: Google has confirmed now, when a domain drops now Google will hard reset its Link profile! That means whoever will register an expired domain he will get a fresh domain! Yes, this information is also confirmed and personally tested! That domain will not pass any Link juice to your money site!
So what now? Seems like PBNs are dead now?!
No! PBNs are still active and a really strong way to get rank higher in Google SERPs within no time. But you have to make your PBN by your own efforts. You will need to work on every single domain of your PBN for 3 months until it gets some Authority! You can also use these domains for Tier 2 Links! Way more effective these days.
COMMENT BACKLINKS: Comment backlinks doesn’t really work now like they were doing before in the past few months! You need to diversify your Link profile. You should make every kind of backlink you can. Don’t just rely on comment backlinks!
Still, comment backlinks can help in a big way if you make these links in a proper manner.
Let me share 2 experiments of comment backlinks on a blog. Same keywords – Fresh content. Adhere to this experiment stated below.
Avoid making comment backlinks on High DA websites only (Non relevant) but Start to make comment backlinks on Relevant websites (This time didn’t checked DA / PA or any SEO Score of a single website, just made relevant Links) don’t consider SEO status of blogs, but ensure you have comment backlinks on both site with high Domain Authority and Page Authority
Practice how to get Do Follow / No Follow Mixed (With Proper Anchor text dilution) at least
20 – 25 links daily! Indexed with Web 2.0 method! Indexing rate will be fine!
WHAT MAKES BLOG RANK ON SEARCH ENGINE RESULT PAGES
QUALITY CONTENT: Quality contents holds more importance to any blog since visitor loves to visit blog with helpful resource they need, and also search engines value quality contents website with good keyword and this enable blog to be SEO friendly. The basic guide that makes contents favors any website on search engine are:
1) Landing page – Write for complete topic! Not just for the targeted keywords. No matter how long your content can go. Just keep writing about complete topic you’re covering!
2) Posting related topic on your blog. (To ensure keeping website updated) Since visitor love visiting blog that is posting cool stuff regularly and stagnant and outdated blogs always seems boring and this makes visitors loose interest on it.
3) Updating article and website every 3-4 days. Ensuring blog is occupied with new facts and latest update to any niche it focused;
4) Recommended 2 articles per week.
OFF PAGE SEO: Off page SEO refers to techniques that can be used to improve the position of a web site in the search engine results page (SERPs). Many people associate off-page SEO with link building but it is not only that. In general, off Page SEO has to do with promotion methods – beyond website design –for the purpose of ranking a website higher in the search results. The below factors should be strictly obeyed.
1) Relevancy! – A big factor now a days!
2) Diversify your link profile.
3) Use proper anchor text variation! Over optimization of targeted keywords doesn’t hurt your website rankings but sometimes can be a + point if done in a proper way!
4) The most effective and working method of backlinks now a days is “Guest Post” – *** In a proper way *** On authority website.
No matter the link is Follow or No Follow, if you’re getting a link from high SEO score website it worth a lot!
GUEST POSTING: Guest posting is also an essential factor since it guarantee greats benefits and ensure the exposure of website to be known by visitor globally. Reason why a blog should involve on guest posting are:
1) Links from guest posts are 90 – 100% relevant!
2) Mostly from Good SEO Score website!
3) Links from Guest posts can be really much powerful if done with Tier 2 strategy. – * Suppose getting a link from a 100% relevant & unique topic – with DA: 70 / PA: 55. – You know the power of this authority!
4) Posts should be made on unique and spam free websites! – Natural looking, with good Anchor text profile. Like i mentioned above. Expired domain will show you its Authority but will not pass any Link juice!
COMMENT BACKLINKS: This comment backlink are link which are encrypted on comment, with the use of tags, URL are injected with text to ensure in gaining traffic from other blogs to another blog.
Comment backlinks can still help in a good way! Follow these metrics while making a comment backlink so that those links can help!
2) Good SEO Score – DA: 30+ / PA 30+
3) Less OBL – because if a page has 200 – 300 links on it! Remember it is passing link juice to every single backlink made on that page. Think about it – if there are already 250 – 300 backlinks already made on a page and you’re posting your backlink there. In what manner you will get link juice from there? – More like Nothing just a count in referring domain!
4) Always make link on page that only has like 20 – 25 links on it! – Websites that asks you to login or sign in to comment on a page are very much better! Because the websites, as well as Google knows that these are controlling SPAM!
PBN LINKS: PBNs still helps in a very good way – but you should make your link in the middle of the relevant topic for the targeted keyword! Don’t make too much site wide links as it can raise a flag for SPAM towards your website.
Comment below, if anyone knows more working methods for 2018! Also, comment below if there is any contribution to the above blog post.